Spring will be here before we know it, which means it’s time, once again, for Tropicana Evansville’s PROJECT 21 Scholarship Program.
PROJECT 21 is an educational program designed to communicate the consequences associated with underage gambling.
Posters, Essay and/or Videos are submitted by High School, Vocational and College students, ages 17-21.
These mediums should specifically address the subject of deterring underage gambling.
Proudly, Tropicana Evansville has already awarded more than $64,000 to students from area high schools and universities.
Three (3) $2,000 scholarships will be awarded to the three best entries (Categories: Poster, Essay, and Video).
- Essays MUST be published in a school publication.
- Posters MUST be displayed at the school for at least one week.
- Videos MUST be at least 60 seconds and MUST be played before a minimum of 50 students.
- Limit one entry, per student, per year.
- Employees of Tropicana Evansville over the age of 21 are not eligible for the PROJECT 21 Scholarships. Their children are eligible for the PROJECT 21 Scholarships provided that they are not children of Tropicana Evansville Executives or PROJECT 21 Executive Committee members or previous winners of PROJECT 21 Scholarships.
- Essays, posters and/or videos MUST be submitted to Tropicana Evansville, Attn: Amanda Schisler no later than Friday, April 5, 2019.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by Friday, April 26, 2019.
- Scholarship checks will be issued to the winner’s college to help pay for their tuition. These funds MUST be used to further the recipient’s education.
Please call (812) 433-4059 or email email@example.com with questions.