Frequently Asked Questions
To assist in making the planning of your next Evansville vacation as easy as possible, we offer a list of frequently asked questions we receive from visitors to our website. This information includes answers to general, gaming and hotel questions.
If you still have questions or need additional recommendations after reviewing our Evansville FAQs below, please contact us at 800-342-5386 and we will gladly assist you.
DOES TROPICANA EVANSVILLE PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM EVANSVILLE’S REGIONAL AIRPORT?
Yes. Please contact Tropicana Evansville’s Hotel Valet to make arrangements.
DOES TROPICANA EVANSVILLE HAVE FREE PARKING?
Tropicana Evansville has free self-parking in an enclosed, attached garage. Valet service is available at both Tropicana Evansville and Le Merigot Hotels.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A JOB WITH TROPICANA EVANSVILLE?
Click here to go to the employment page.
DOES TROPICANA EVANSVILLE OFFER TRANSPORTATION FROM NEARBY CITIES?
Contact Tropicana Evansville’s Bus Marketing Department at (812) 433-4060, for motor coach charters, package offers, day trips and overnight stays, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (CT)
DOES TROPICANA EVANSVILLE PROVIDE SCOOTERS OR WHEELCHAIRS?
Scooter rental is available. Fees: $15 for up to 4 hours. 24-hour rental is $30. Please inquire at the Tropicana Evansville Hotel Registration Desk. Tropicana Evansville does not provide wheelchairs.
DOES TROPICANA EVANSVILLE HOTEL OFFER ROOM ACCOMMODATIONS FOR THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED?
The Tropicana Evansville Hotel has twelve handicapped-friendly hotel rooms.
DOES TROPICANA EVANSVILLE HAVE MEETING FACILITIES?
Our Executive Conference Center boasts over 7,800 square-feet of meeting space. Whether it’s an intimate group of 10 or a large meeting of 300, you’ll enjoy state-of-the-art facilities and our warm and friendly staff to help with everything. Our planning experts will work with you to create a completely customized event. To schedule an appointment please call the Catering Director, at (812) 433-4332. Can the hotel accommodate wedding receptions? Yes. Tropicana Evansville’s expert staff will work with you to create a completely customized event. To schedule an appointment please call the Catering Director, at (812) 433-4332.
DOES TROPICANA EVANSVILLE OFFER SMOKE-FREE AREAS?
All public spaces of the Tropicana Evansville complex are non-smoking. Smoking is limited to designated areas of the Casino and designated Hotel Rooms (must be 21 years of age).
DOES TROPICANA EVANSVILLE SERVE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES?
Full bar service is available at two restaurant and three casino bar locations.
IS THERE A COVER CHARGE TO ENTER THE CASINO?
There is no cover charge to enter the Casino. However, you must have a valid I.D. and must be 21 years of age.
WHAT ARE TROPICANA EVANSVILLE’S HOURS OF OPERATION?
The casino and hotels are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Any changes to this schedule will be publicly posted in advance. The restaurants maintain separate hours. Please refer to the website for hours of operation.
WHAT IS TROPICANA EVANSVILLE’S ADDRESS?
421 NW Riverside Drive
Evansville, Indiana 47708
WHO SHOULD BE CONTACTED FOR MEDIA INTERVIEWS?
Please contact Tropicana Evansville’s Director of Marketing at (812) 433-4069.
DOES TROPICANA EVANSVILLE HAVE A RESTAURANT?
Tropicana Evansville has three restaurants ranging from gourmet to casual. Please refer to the website for restaurant details.
IS THERE A GOLF COURSE CLOSE TO TROPICANA EVANSVILLE?
- Helfrich Golf Course – 2.9 Miles
- Fendrich Golf Course – 4.9 Miles
- Victoria National Golf – 17.5 Miles
WHAT IS THE LEGAL GAMBLING AGE?
Indiana’s legal gambling age is 21 and identification is required. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to enter the casino and gamble on the casino floor.
HOW CAN I GET A COPY OF MY WIN/LOSS STATEMENT?
Click on “Win/Loss Statement” at the bottom of the home page for a Win/Loss Statement Request Form. Or contact our Staff Accountant at (812) 433-4518.
WHAT FORMS OF I.D. DO YOU NEED FOR A JACKPOT PAYOUT?
To collect a jackpot payout, you must present a valid government-issued photo I.D. such as driver’s license, passport, military ID or alien registration.
HOW DO I RECEIVE SPECIAL OFFERS THROUGH MAIL OR EMAIL?
The benefits of your card account extend to promotional mailings, direct mail and email offers, based on your level of play, as well as discounted or complimentary rooms. Use your card every time you play to enjoy maximum rewards.
DO THE HOTEL ROOMS HAVE:
- Alarm clocks? Clock radios with alarms are located in each guest room. Additional wake-up service is available through the hotel operator.
- Cable TV? Yes. Stations include: ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, ESPN, FOX, PBS, weather, cooking, travel, sports and many more including pay-per-view movies.
- Coffee pots? Yes.
- Roll-away beds? Yes. These are free for use upon request with limited availability.
- Hairdryers? Yes.
- Irons and ironing boards? Yes.
- Refrigerators? Yes. These are free for use upon request with limited availability.
- Laundry facilities? Please contact the Hotel Front Desk for off-site dry cleaning and laundry services.
- Microwaves? Available only in Suites.
- Safes? Safe deposit boxes are available at the front desk. Suites are furnished with safes.
- TDD/TTY devices? Yes.
- VCR/video game hook ups? No.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms? Yes. Limited number.
- In-room internet access? Yes.
- Baby Cribs? Yes. These are free for use upon request with limited availability.
HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO CHECK IN TO YOUR HOTELS?
You must be at least 21 years old to check-in and stay at the either the Tropicana Evansville Hotel or Le Merigot Hotel.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
In order to receive a full refund, we require room cancellation by 6PM on the scheduled arrival date.
DO YOU ALLOW PETS IN THE HOTELS?
Tropicana Evansville Hotel Pet Policy (Effective March 1, 2020)
- We welcome dogs and offer pet friendly rooms.
- A fee of $25.00, plus tax will be assessed daily.
- Dogs are permitted to walk through designated common areas while on a leash and accompanied by the owner.
- Check-in time is 4 pm CST. Check-out time is 11 am CST.
- Dogs must be kenneled or out of the room during housekeeping. (Housekeeping service may be scheduled at your convenience, but housekeeping must be allowed to service your guest room at a minimum of every other day).
- Bowls, mats, disposable waste bags and treats are available upon request.
- Designated walking area is close to the hotel lobby.
- To assure the comfort of all our guests, dogs which are excessively loud may need to be removed and boarded off property at the owner’s expense.
- Pets are not permitted in the casino or in any food and beverage outlet.
- Pet Fees are waived for qualified CAESARS REWARDS® Members.
HOW DO I SEND OR RECEIVE A FAX AT YOUR HOTELS?
Ask for assistance at the Hotel Front Desk.
HOW MANY GUESTS DO YOU ALLOW PER ROOM?
King rooms sleep 3 persons with one King bed and one rollaway bed.
Queen rooms sleep 4 persons with two queen beds.
Standard Suite sleeps 2 persons.
Presidential Suite sleeps 2 persons.
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check-In is at 4 pm CST
Check-Out is at 11 am CST
CAN I PRE-ARRANGE TO HAVE FLOWERS OR A GIFT SENT TO A GUEST PRIOR TO THEIR ARRIVAL?
Yes. Please contact Guest Services to arrange an amenities request with 48 hours notice.
DO YOUR HOTELS OFFER ROOM SERVICE?
Neither the Tropicana Evansville Hotel nor Le Merigot provide room service for our guests.
To-Go orders may be placed at The Brew Brothers Tap House and The Deli.
HOW MANY ROOMS AND SUITES DO YOUR HOTELS HAVE? DO YOUR HOTELS HAVE SUITES?
Tropicana Evansville Hotel – 243 Standard Rooms and 10 Suites.
Le Merigot Hotel – 95 Standard Rooms and 5 Suites.